29 April 2008

What our guests have to say about Sarang Galloway

C. Guan Soo
Web Business Consultant
Penang, Malaysia

"The first time I was in Sarang Galloway, I fell in love with the place instantly.

It's classic, clean and comfortable. With its high ceiling, it gives me the 'space' to feel relax and at home. The surrounding was quiet and peaceful, yet the happening places were just 5 minutes walk away from Sarang Galloway. It's truly home away from home!

What surprised me more was - when I went to bed that night... when I took out the blanket, there was a sweet pleasant fragrance welcoming me to my dream land! In all my travels and stays in many other resorts and hotels, none - absolutely none of their bed and blanket were perfumed!

It's two thumbs up for Sarang Galloway. I wouldn't want to stay elsewhere when I'm in Kuala Lumpur!"



Stefanus Budi Prakoso
Solo, Indonesia

"Sarang Galloway is nice place for stay and rest, cause the place is quiet, clean, secure. The location is very close with interest place, only walking distance :- To jalan Bukit Bintang and Jalan Imbi, its a favorite place to shopping, not enough one week to shop in Bukit Bintang Area- To Jalan Alor, its a favorite place to dine, many food attraction here, we are only prepare our stomach- to Hangtuah monorail station and Hangtuah LRT station, it mean we easy to go to everywhereAfter whole day shopping and traveling we can take nice rest in Sarang Galloway.Sarang Galloway is design for a group vacation, in the first floor there are living room with a big TV, small library, dining room, kitchen, one sleeping room and bath room with cold and hot water, in the second floor there are three sleeping room with individual air-condition, small living room and bath room with cold and hot water.Sarang Galloway have good air circulation..We are feel at home in Sarang Galloway, we are very convenient..We offer to give a motto " No Home like Sarang Galloway "


" A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving"

~ Lao Tzu ~
Chinese Taoist Philosopher and Founder of Taoism
600BC - 531BC